Online Internship Opportunity at Prolawctor
Prolawctor aims at becoming the one-stop solution for law students in terms of various aspects of the legal profession. We are providing, free of cost notes on Criminal Law, Administrative Law, Torts and Contracts among a continuously expanding, wide database. We also provide updates about legal events and current affairs along with providing, job and internship related solutions. We are making constant efforts to put-up high-quality information with the help of judgement, articles, blogs and current affairs from all over the world with utmost responsibility.
Types of Internship Opportunity
- Content Writer
- Graphic Designers
- Student Editor
Internship Opportunity as Content Writer
Type of work for Content Writer
- Research work
- Article/ Blog Writing
Applicant Requirements to be Content Writer
- Any Law student in a 5 Year Integrated Law Course.
- Any Law student who in a 3 Year Law Course.
- Must poses decent writing skills and research skills.
Duration of Internship as Content Writer
1 or 2 Month
Internship Opportunity as Graphic Designers
Type of work as Graphic Designers
- Create Poster or Graphics for social media platforms and website.
Applicant Requirements to be Graphic Designers
- Knowledge of designing posters on Canva or Adobe or any other software.
Duration of Internship for Graphic Designers
Minimum: 3 months
Internship Opportunity as Student Editor
Type of work for Student Editors
- Assign topics to their interns.
- Manage the interns working under them.
- Check the work completed by their respective interns.
- Any other work which is allotted by authorities.
Applicant Requirements for post of Student Editor
- Student studying in 3yr/5 year LLB or LLM program are eligible for post
- Editors must have previous experience in handling content writing tasks.
- The applicant must have strong research and analysis skill.
- The applicant must possess strong command over the English language.
Duration of Internship for Student Editor
Minimum 2 Months
- Recommendation Letter (Performance basis) and Certificate.
- Discounts on any Prolawctor event. (In the duration of the internship).
- Opportunity to join the team of Prolawctor (Performance basis).
Mode of Work
Online (Work from Home)
Last Date to Apply
31st December, 2020
Date of Commencement of Internship
Date will be informed you by mail
For More Information, Contact
For any query mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*KINDLY NOTE: THE TERMINATION OF THE INTERNSHIP SHALL BE AT THE SOLE DISCRETION OF THE WEBSITE IF THE INTERN IS FOUND INDULGING IN ANY FORM OF MALPRACTICES OR MISCONDUCT.