ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
Vishvanath Sharan Foundation (VSF) is a Trust established in 2016, registered under S. 12AA of the Income tax Act, 1961 and recognized by NITI Aayog. The foundation seeks to work towards developmental change in the field of sports policy across the country.
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP
- VSF is looking for undergraduate law students as legal interns for the month of July – August, 2020.
- Interns will be supposed to analyse various policy matters pertaining to sports law, compare it with other jurisdictions and prepare reports regarding the same.
- Interns are expected to have strong writing and analytical skills along with basic knowledge of MS – Word.
- Interns with prior experience of legal writing will be given preference.
- The duration of internship would be four weeks which can be extended based on the interest and performance of the interns.
- Interested law students can send their updated resume in PDF format along with a writing sample to email@example.com before 6th July, 2020.
- Maximum intake would be 15 interns.
- The mode of internship will be online.
- Interns will be provided certificate after the successful completion of internship during the above mentioned duration.
For any other queries, feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.