Prolawctor aims at becoming a one-stop solution for law students in terms of various aspects of the legal profession. We are providing, Class notes on Criminal Law, Administrative Law, Torts and Contracts among a continuously expanding, wide database. We also provide updates about legal events and current affairs along with providing, job and internship related solutions. We are making constant efforts to put up high quality information with the help of judgement, articles, blogs and current affairs from all over the world with utmost responsibility. Prolawctor welcomes you to its very first call for blogs. Expecting active participation from law students and legal practitioners, we invite you to visit our website Prolawctor.
Prolawctor proposes freedom of choice of topics to the participants. We however expect you to
choose only law related topics.
- Last submission will be accepted at 11:59 pm of 31 May 2020.
- Co-authorship, not permitted.
- Word limit, 1000-1500 words.
- Kindly mail the draft (in a MS Word document) at the email address given below.
The blogs must be sent to email@example.com. Failure to adhere to any of the above guidelines shall deem to rejection of your submission.
- The mail must include your name, contact details, and information about your
profession/college/institution along with your submission.
- Kindly also submit a written undertaking that you have submitted an original piece of work,
which has not been published, plagiarised or submitted to any other organisation.
- The draft submitted must be in Times New Roman.
- The line spacing must be 1.5.
- The font size of the title – 16, font size of headings -14 and the font size of the body – 12.
- Selected blogs will be publish on our website and E-certificate of publication will be given.
- Selected participants will be given internship/campus ambassador opportunity at Prolawctor.
- Best blog will be given the certificate for the same along with special feature on our social
For any queries
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org