Contents of Article
Law Community is organizing an Online Article Writing Competition.
Juvenile detention reform:
As a student, what changes will you implement in the juvenile detention system?
Format of Article
- Cover Page should contain Participants Details, Theme.
- Font – Times New Roman
- Font Size – 12 (footnotes should be 10)
- Line Spacing – 1.5
- Last Date to Register – 18th May 2020
- Submission of Article – 30th May 2020
- Result Declaration – 5th June 2020
Submission of Soft Copies
Each registered participant shall submit a soft copy, both in Microsoft Word format and PDF format (.docx and .pdf) of the memorials from both sides, via email to the firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 11:59 PM on 30th May 2020.
Judging will be done on the basis of presentation, content, data & references, structure, grammar and scientific statements (how one begins and how one concludes).
- 1st – ₹1500 Cash Prize + Perks
- 2nd – ₹1000 Cash Prize + Perks
- 3rd – ₹500 Cash Prize + Perks
- Certificate of Merit,
- Free Access to Our One Event.
Registration Fees: Rs 250
Payment Link: https://pmny.in/2Iwi5g1aQ5YB
(Submit Your WhatsApp while doing Payment)