Contents of Article
Custodial death: family of deceased can take photo, video of dead body
- Justice GR Swaminathan gives guidelines to allow family of the deceased to take photo and videography of the deceased.
- Madras High Court made this direction for the conduct of inquiry under section 176(1)(A) of criminal procedure code of unnatural deaths in custody.
- He also added death person also entitled to justice, this is called posthumous justice.
WhatsApp status that leads to counselling
- Madhya Pradesh High Court puts a condition for granting bail for the accused who posted hatred status in WhatsApp against the CAA.
- The condition was to present himself before Advocate and Social Worker Mrs. Rashmi Pandey in the first week of February, March and April 2021 for counselling purpose and follow her instructions.
- He was charged with under Sections 188 and 505 (2) of the Indian Penal Code and also fined with Rs.30,000.
High risk of covid during farmers protest in Delhi
- In Supreme Court, writ petition was filed to for the immediate removal of farmers gatherings in the borders of Delhi and shift them to place where the police allotted to them.
- It was filed in view of increasing corona cases in Delhi.
- Thousands of farmers across nation gathered in Delhi to show their opposition against the farmers bill.
Delay in lodging FIR- no more defence in rape cases
- Supreme Court on hearing the rape case where mentally ill girl raped and gave birth to a child.
- In trial court, the accused was acquitted on the mere fact of delay in lodging FIR from the victim.
- Justice Ashok Bhushan stated that the accused has exploited the victim by taking disadvantage of her mental sickness/illness and upheld the order passed by the High Court.
Bigamy should be unconstitutional for all
- A plea was filed in Supreme Court to declare the practise of bigamy to be unconstitutional for all religious people.
- The petitioner under Article 32 of constitution wants to declare bigamy that applicable to India by section 2 of Muslim personal law (Sharita) application act, 137 is ultra vires to Article 14.
- It is to be noted that Union civil code is still being a dream for Indians.
Norway is all set with trio vaccinations by Moderna
- Today country’s health minister said, “Norway plans to use the three vaccines developed by Moderna, AstraZeneca, Pfizer and BioNTech in its first push to inoculate its population against COVID-19.”
- Norway’s total population is 5.4 million. So, in the first quarter of 2021, Oslo hoping for a total of 2.5 million doses, expanding 1.25 million people, although approval of the vaccines from European regulators is pending.
NI reveals China’s secret plan : creating dominance over all
- “Beijing intends to dominate the U.S. and the rest of the planet economically, militarily and technologically”-John Ratcliff.
- The Director of National Intelligence, John Ratcliffe said as like in an opinion article on the famous Wall Street Journal website.
Heavy rainfall lashes in Sri Lanka : Northern and Eastern provinces.
- More than 12,000 residents of Sri Lanka’s Northern and Eastern parts were severely affected.
- Due to heavy rain lashed the region while Cyclone Burevi made a landfall on Wednesday night.
- The maximum rainfall recorded 279.8 mm in the last 24 hours and was recorded in Kilinochchi district.
Global teacher prize 2020 awarded to an Indian teacher -50% shared with fellows
- A primary school teacher from India, named the winner of the $1-million -Global Teacher Prize 2020-in recognition of his great efforts to promote girls’ education and his development and trigger a quick-response (QR) coded textbook revolution in India.
- Mr. Disale, who believes that teachers are the world’s real change-makers, announced that he will be sharing 50% of his prize money with his fellow finalists to support their incredible work in developing education.
Iran takes a step forward in nuclear enrichment
- On Wednesday, Iran’s watchdog body approved a law that obliges the government to halt U.N. inspections of its nuclear sites.
- And step-up uranium enrichment beyond the limit set under Tehran’s 2015 nuclear deal if sanctions are not eased in a month.
Opposition party leaders demand financial help at All- party meet
- The opposition leaders focused on re-emphasizing the need for the government to take urgent measures to bring economy back on track and demand financial help in the all- party meet on Friday led by PM Narendra Modi.
- The demand comes as a result of revenue shortfall that many states are facing due to COVID-19.
NTC employees’ strike complete 100 days
- The ongoing strike of the employees of National Textile Corporation (NTC)’s Vijayamohini mills in Thiruvananthapuram completed 100 days on Friday.
- The employees are demanding re- opening of mills as the union alleged that Centre is planning to gradually shut down the mills by keeping them non- functional and cutting their salaries.
- The 23 mills are closed since march, despite the Centre granting permission for phased reopening of factories and industries.
Water to be sprinkled before sweeping roads by Municipal corporation
- The National Green tribunal ( NGT ) has directed the Municipal corporations and all local bodies in NCR and other cities ,where air quality is poor, to sprinkle water on roads before sweeping them.
- NGT chairperson, Justice Adarsh Kunar Goel, stated that the water to be used should be from sewage treatment plants and not the fresh water.
- It is also directed to plant green grass and grow small herbs on the roadsides and on open dusty areas so as to prevent generation of dust.
Indian Air Force employed 492 personnel
- A total of 492 personnel are admitted into Air force after the completion of their training at two institutes during a ceremony at Air Force station, Avadi on Friday.
- They completed their training at the Mechanical Transport Training Institute (MTTI) and Air Force Police & Security Training Institute (AFP&STI).
Jammu and Kashmir, Ladakh soon to have own Waqf Boards: Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi
- Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi stated that – It has become possible to do so only after the revocation of Article 370 and added that the Waqf Boards in Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh will ensure proper utilization of Waqf properties for the welfare of society.
- The Central government will provide adequate financial assistance to construct infrastructure for socio-economic and educational activities on Waqf properties in the Union Territories under the ‘Pradhan Mantri Jan Vikas Karykram (PMJVK).
To stop the protests: Government offers to make 8 changes in farm laws
- After seven hours of long discussion, centre offered to make eight amendments in in farm reform laws.
- Although, the next meeting is to be held on Saturday, the farmers still wouldn’t eat the lunch and tea given by government.
Badal supports farmers: returns his Padmabhushan
- Ex Chief Minister of Punjab returns his Padmabhushan award to show his anger against the irresponsible attitude of centre.
- He wrote a letter to the President, stating his reasons to return the Padmabhushan award.
CISCE wants permission to reopen schools
- The Council of the Indian school certificate examinations has send a formal written the request to consider reopening of schools for classes 10 and 12 .
- Students are lacking behind in their course and projects.
No night curfew to be imposed in Capital
- Delhi Government makes it very clear that it is not going to impose a night curfew in the capital.
- The Delhi Government also informed the court that restrictions and limitations would still be imposed on activities like marriage ceremonies.
US envoy expresses gratitude to Indian Navy on Navy Day for hosting Malabar Exercises
- Every year, December 4 is celebrated as the Navy Day.
- The 24th edition of the Malabar series of multilateral naval exercises concluded in the Arabian Sea in two phases on November 20 with navies of India, America, Japan, and Australia taking part in it.
RBI To Come Out With Digital Payment Security Control Guidelines: Shanktikant Das
- RBI Govern Shanktikant Das said-on Friday that the Central Bank would bring in digital payment security control guidelines for regulated entitieds.
- The guidelines will require strong governance, implementation and monitoring of certain minimum standards on general security control for channel like interest, mobile banking, card payments, etc., Das said.
- On Thursday, Das said financial stability and safeguarding the interests of depositors was a top priority on RBI’s agenda and Yes Bank and Lakshmi Vilas Bank were mentioned the same direction.
The RBI Is Now Looking To The Government To Curb Inflation
- In the last two months, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has slashed interest rates by 250 basis points, bringing in the liquidity of Rs. 12 lakh core to support declining growth; But now inflation is picking up.
- In October, the CPI stood at 7.6 percent; it is above target of the 4 percent.
- In fact, inflation was rising for the last nine months. While the RBI is playing a role of reviewing economic policies to support growth, the government is now focusing on using duties and other measures in anticipation of winter to reduce vegetable prices.
Shares of Bharti Airtel Rose 2 Percent
- Shares of Bharti Airtel rose 2 present on Friday.
- The telecom company had added 3.8 million subscribers in September.
- Bharti Airtel has a market up of Rs. 2.69 lakh core as of today.
- Shares closed at 2.91% on the BSF, up 493.90%.
- According to TRAI’s subscription data report, Airtel increased the number of wireless subscribers from 3228 million in august to 326.6 million in September.
The Sensex Ended Above 45K For The First Time; With The Nifty Hitting Record As The RBI Raise Its GDP Forecast.
- The market index closed at a record high on Friday, keeping the policy lending, convenient at the Monetary Policy Committee Meeting on Friday and the key lending repo rate was unchanged.
- The Sensex rose 446 points to 45, 079 and Nifty closed 124 points higher at 13,258. During the session, the Sensex touched a lifetime high of 45,148 and the Nifty touched a high of 13,280.
- The Sensex and Nifty gained 929 points, or during the week.
The Price Of Diesel Went Beyond Rs. 73; In Delhi, Petrol In Reached Rs. 83.
- On Friday, the price of diesel in Delhi touched RS. 73 per liter and after a twelfth hike in the last fronting, the price of petrol has come close to RS. 83.
- This is the 12 the increase in rates since November 20, when oil Companies resumed rates.
New Zealand v. West Indies: In the 2nd day of first test series the New Zealand Captain Kane Willianson scored his third double hundred in the match:-
- Kane Willianson secured his double hundred in the 2nd day of the match against West Indies in Hamilton’s Seddon Park.
- The NZ Captain top-scored for the black caps with 251 off 412 balls with 34 boundaries. On the same day West Indies started their batting and trialed by 470 runs. The current score of WI is 49/0.
Eight members of Pakistani Squad have tested positive for the virus after arriving in New Zealand:-
- Number of players under Pakistani team have suffered from the virus since arriving in New Zealand, it was informed by the team that after 14 days mandatory isolation they will start their training.
- The match schedule of T20I between Pakistan and New Zealand will start from 18 December.
Europa League: Team Arsenal won the match with the support of their fans, since returning in June, players of Arsenal was missing their fans:-
- After 270 days, the football fans were back inside the premier league ground under the giving guidelines regarding COVID – 19. Arsenal’s 2,000 fans came to support their team.
- “ Football is all about you, the fans” said by Arsenal skipper Pierre Emerick Aubameyang.
Indian team defeated Australian team by 11 runs in the first T20I at Manuka Oval, Canberra:-
- In the first T20 match Between India and Australia, India acquired a wonderful victory with the help of Yuzvendra Chahal and T Natarajan and restricted the Australian team to 150/7.
- T Natarajan started his T20 career after receiving his cap from Jasprit Bumrah, he performed very well in his first match .
The 1st ODI between South Africa v. England has been postponed after the declaration of positive report of South African player:-
- The first one-day match series between South Africa and England was scheduled to be played on Friday but now has been postponed to 6 December.
- One of the South African players tested positive for COVID-19 . Cricket South Africa and England Cricket Board mutually decided to postpone the match. The 2nd ODI was set to be played on Sunday.
SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY, MEDICINE AND DEFENCE
Face book’s Board inaccuracy get hold to its first Indian Case Review
- Picture includes a logo with the word “Indian Muslim” in English.
- The president Emmanuel macron of France is named as “the devil”.
- French products to be boycotted as per the source.
I cloud family sharing now allows apple users to share app purchases, subscriptions
- Cupertino company announced that the feature will be introduced soon at WWDC 2020 event.
- Under the family sharing tab, you can add your family members with valid apple iOS.
- Subscription include to apple music, apple news and apple tv.
India’s Rafale will respond in dog fight with china’s j-11 fighter jet as it has been spotted
- J-11 fighter jet manufactured by the Shenyang Air Craft corporation.
- Exercise were held in the “the vast desert in North west china”.
Us agree on sale of USD 90 Million worth Military Equipment and service to India
- Put forward sale will support the foreign policy and national security of the US.
- DSCA said it will strengthen the US-Indian strategic relationship and improve the security of a major defence partner.
- Request by India includes aircraft consumables spares and repair/ return parts, cartridge actuated devices/ propellant actuated devices (CAD/PAD) fire extinguisher cartridge etc.
- Estimated total amount is USD 90 million.
Government decided to provide covid-19 vaccine first to health workers, armed forces, cops
- GOI informed during all party meeting that health workers, armed forces, police personnel, and municipal workers will be inoculated first against coronavirus once vaccine is ready for distribution.
- 27 crore senior citizens would be receiving the vaccine said by Rajesh Bhushan.
- 12 leaders from leading parties with five or more MPs spoke at meeting.